Benefits to Our Clients Include:
*Lifetime Warranty is on defective parts and labor and does not apply to Used Parts, Client Supplied Parts, After Market Accessories, Tires, Batteries, Serpentine and Timing Belts, Flushes, Wiper Blades, Electronic Modules, Light bulbs, Belts, Brake Pads/Shoes, Brake Rotors/Drums, Engines, Transmission, Transfer Cases, Differentials, RV’s, Trailers and Heavy Duty Diesel Vehicles and Fleet/Commercial Vehicles. The corresponding flushes must be performed with the repairs to hold the TGK Lifetime Warranty. Client must maintain vehicle per manufacturers recommended maintenance including 3,000 miles for synthetic blend and 5,000 miles for full synthetic oil changes. Client service records are maintained at TGK Automotive, however, if maintenance is done elsewhere, client must provide proof of service to keep Lifetime Warranty eligibility. Lifetime warranty is not transferrable and can be honored at any TGK Automotive location. TGK Automotive will not pay another facility to perform warranty repairs. TGK Automotive reserves the right to void any warranty if there is evidence of abuse, modification/after-market accessories, neglect, intentional damage or repair of another system has affected the original warranted repair. TGK Automotive will not warranty any parts of the vehicle that were not repaired at TGK Automotive, regardless of how damaged. TGK Automotive’s nationwide 3 year/36,000 mile warranty is still valid on non-lifetime warranty items. All sales final with no refunds.
Tire Road Hazard Protection
Tires are covered for 6 years from the DOT code stamped on the tire or until 3/32″ or less of tread remains, whichever occurs first.
- During the 6 year benefit period and at 8/32″, you will be reimbursed for 100% of the original cost of the tire covered by the Tire Road Hazard Protection
- 7/32″ you will be reimbursed 80% of the original cost of the tire covered by the Tire Road Hazard Protection
- 6/32″ you will be reimbursed 60% of the original cost of the tire covered by the Tire Road Hazard Protection
- 5/32″ you will be reimbursed 40% of the original cost of the tire covered by the Tire Road Hazard Protection
- 4/32″ you will be reimbursed 20% of the original cost of the tire covered by the Tire Road Hazard Protection
The following tires are not eligible for Tire Road Hazard Protection:
- Competition Tires
- LT Metric Sized Tires
- LT Flotation Sized Tires
- Trailer Tires
The following vehicles are not eligible for Tire Road Hazard Protection:
- Police or Emergency Service Vehicles
- Vehicles used for Hire, Commercial Towing, Construction or Postal Service
- Vehicles used for Farm, Ranch, Agricultural or Off-Road
Tire rotation between 6K and 8K miles is mandatory. Alignment must be performed at the time of service or within purchased tire specifications.
Tire repairs are complimentary.
Protection is only available at a TGK Automotive location.